Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hrs & 25 minutes
3 lb (1kg) LiberTerre Boneless Pork Shoulder Blade Roast, well-trimmed
1 cup (250) barbecue sauce
1 tsp (5ml) each cumin, oregano
2 tsp (10ml) chili powder
1 Tbsp (15ml) Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp (25ml) cider vinegar
1 Tbsp (15ml) molasses
1 Large Onion, Sliced
- Place roast in a roasting pan. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over and around roast. Cover and roast in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 3-1/2 hours.
- Remove roast to a cutting board. With 2 forks, pull meat into shreds, discarding any fat.
- Transfer shredded pork to a casserole dish.
- Pour cooking liquid into a measuring cup and remove any fat. Pour degreased liquid over pork.
- Cover and bake another 45 minutes.
To serve, layer onto Kaiser Rolls and top with cole slaw if desired.